Cove Electric Inc., a local family owned and operated company, is currently seeking Licensed Certified Electricians to join our successful team of highly qualified electricians.
We offer outstanding benefits and incentives to each employee and their families*. We have been an established leader in the commercial and residential electrical business since 1978.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company 401K
- Company Vehicle (DOE) W/Gas Card
- Performance Incentives (DOE)
- Employee Tool Purchasing Program
- Annual Company Sponsored Events
Certified Journeyman Electrician Overview & Responsibilities:
As a Certified Electrician with Cove Electric you will be responsible for the installation of electrical systems in the commercial department as well as the residential custom home departments. You will have direct supervision over apprentice electricians and helpers on job sites. You will also be responsible for promoting excellent customer relations. Must be able to interact and thrive in an environment with a variety of customer interactions and situations to determine their needs and provide solutions.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Arrive on time and ready to work each day.
- Be ready to lead your team each day on the job site and be a team player.
- Apply your skills in electrical practices and principles on the job site every day.
- Meet problems on the job site with a willingness to modify, develop or design solutions.
- Complete work in accordance to the NEC and Trade Standards.
- Keep yourself educated in the latest revisions of the NEC.
- Keep clear and open communications with the job site foreman & general contractors.
- Work diligently to stay on schedule and lead your team to do the same.
- Assist with a variety of tasks that are preformed from day to day on the job site.
- Be willing to attend safety courses and additional training courses provided by Cove Electric.
- Use company procedures and policies when making day to day decisions.
- Treat all customers, fellow electricians, other trades & vendors with respect.
- Be prepared to turn in complete & neat paperwork according to set deadlines.
- Keep the jobsite clean.
- Read plans, schematics, diagrams and blueprints as needed.
- Additional duties can be added.
- Must hold CA Journeyman Certification.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- 4 years + Experience in the electrical field
- Position requires Electricians hand tools
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs. daily
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Cove Electric Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
*Family Health and Dental Coverage offered after 90 days of employment. Employee covers 100% of family coverage.
Contact us for more information or call us at 760.360.0036.