Cove Electric’s design staff has extensive experience in both total design and value engineering. The Engineering/Design Team offer design/build services that can maximize your purchasing power, maintain your schedule, and become a partner in your project with a contact you can depend on.
Cove Electric’s AutoCAD Department, with the latest AutoCAD software & plotting capabilities, can assist you in your design. With our vast knowledge and experience, we can design your project quickly and accurately.
Using Cove Electric ensures your components are ordered on time, errors do not reach your production floor and your project is completed on time. Once our design is approved, the drawings can be turned into a construction set of documents from which our experienced field of electricians can immediately begin construction.
Some of the many design/build projects Cove Electric has completed include:
- Trump Spotlight 29 Casino Expansion, Coachella Valley, CA
- Avi Casino, Laughlin, NV
- Burn’s Brother Truck Stop, Coachella, CA
- Citrus Course Golf Clubhouse, La Quinta, CA
- The Falls Steakhouse, La Quinta, CA
- World Gym, La Quinta, CA
- Western Golf Car Expansion, Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Mirage Inn, Rancho Mirage, CA
- Landmark Golf Club, Indio, CA
- The Spa at La Quinta, La Quinta, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn, Rancho Mirage, CA
Budget and Schedule
Cove Electric’s teamwork approach to each project will ensure a continuity of work from the design to construction phase, which will save time, dollars and supplies regardless of complexity or size.
Our commercial and industrial clients rely on us to ensure that their business electrical systems meet all electric utility safety codes and project specifications.